Lord and Taylor Job Application Online
Having been founded in 1826 in New York, Lord and Taylor holds the distinction of being America’s oldest operational upscale department-store chain. Perhaps its longevity is due to the company’s demonstrated ability to keep up with the times, as evidenced by the fact that you can complete a Lord and Taylor online application for employment on the website. Scroll to the bottom of the home page to find the “Careers” link, and simply click to access job searches and your Lord and Taylor online application. The Lord and Taylor website is an excellent resource for a potential applicant to research and learn about the company in preparation for an informed and successful application.
Lord and Taylor Jobs Available
In addition to seasonally-available jobs around the holidays, you can submit a Lord and Taylor application year-round for sales associate jobs, clerical, marketing, and merchandising positions, managers,, and specialty jobs such as fine jewelry, beauty consulting, cosmetics, and loss prevention. From the Careers link you can easily scan the specific openings for which a Lord and Taylor job application is currently being accepted.
Minimum Employment Age At Lord and Taylor
Lord and Taylor employs only adults of eighteen years or older.
Lord and Taylor Store Hours
Common hours of operation for Lord and Taylor stores range from 11am to 9pm, but you can use the “Store Locator” link on the company’s website to search for locations near you and determine the specific hours of the stores nearest you.
Important Tips To Apply Online With Lord and Taylor
- Filling out your Lord and Taylor job application form is an easy process, following the instructions included with the application.
- Check your answers before submitting to ensure that you have given all the information requested, and that your answers are complete and correctly spelled.
- Be sure you include all the information about yourself which might be related to the position you’re applying for, and which will help you stand out among the applicants for the position.
- Remember that your answers on the Lord and Taylor job application online are your avenue to impress the potential employers who might hire you. Present yourself as positively and completely as you can!
- If you are qualified to fill more than one position that’s available, increase your chances of employment by submitting applications for multiple positions.
Most Common Positions At Lord and Taylor & Income Information
Sales associate positions include those earning hourly wages, and those who work on commission. Specialized departments include beauty consulting, cosmetics counter and fine jewelry sales. Managers oversee departments such as Human Resources, jewelry, cosmetics, sales, and loss prevention. Investigators and security specialists can find positions in the loss prevention departments. Store support positions include administrative and clerical, website and e-commerce management, design, and fashion merchandising.
Beginning sales-associate positions are generally paid at hourly minimum wage, while management and specialty positions carry higher wages or regular salary. The specifics accompanying the Lord and Taylor application form for any given job will show what pay an applicant can expect in that position.
Lord and Taylor Benefits
Lord and Taylor employees can look forward to retirement benefits, tax-sheltered savings, paid vacation time and sick leave, and insurance for health care (including vision and dental plans), in addition to wages or salary. Employees can make use of their employee shopping discounts as an added perk of employment.
If you’d like to improve your chances by 85% over your competition of being hired at Lord and Taylor or other companies in the department store industry we recommend you read 7 Secrets To Getting Hired.