KFC Application – Apply Online At KFC Today
KFC Job Application Online
Thank you for your interest in applying for employment with Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). Kentucky Fried Chicken is one of the most reputable companies in the world with worldwide brand recognition and long standing experience in the industry. We have stores in 109 countries all over the world. KFC has been around for over 80 years and is an established market leader. Employment is KFC assures that you will be learning from the best.
If a company’s achievements should be measured on one aspect only, this should be Kentucky Fried Chicken’s achievement: it is recognizable all over the world. Why not set your career on the right path with a KFC Application Online?
One of the best benefits to employees is the respect and recognition for a job well done. If you fill out a kfc application online and get hired, you can count on being a valued part of a highly successful enterprise no matter where you start – entry level or management. We go out of our way to provide recognition and bonuses for jobs well done at every level. You will be much more to us than merely an “employee number.”
KFC is committed to continued growth and success far into the future within the fast food industry. The only way to insure success is to hire quality and dedicated employees. We are proud of our name and our history.
You can print out the KFC Application Form Here: KFC Application
Minimum Employment Age At KFC:
To fill out a KFC online job application for an entry-level position, you should be at least 16 years of age. These are mainly positions behind the counter, in the kitchen, or taking customer orders. For management positions, you should be 18 years and over.
KFC Store Hours
From Monday to Saturday, the operational hours are from 10am to 9pm, while work on Sunday runs from 11am to 6pm.
Important Tips To Apply Online With KFC
- When completing a KFC Application Form, there are a few things you should consider:
- Go through their “careers” section if there is a suitable vacancy for you.
- If not, go to the “About Us” section and get an email address to human resources and forward your job application.
- Take time to fill out your form in detail and completely.
- Have all your pertinent information available to be able to efficiently complete the application form.
- Ensure you meet all the requirements before you apply.
- If the form requires you to talk about yourself, make sure you highlight all the relevant areas.
- If you need to download your resume, check to insure it is up to date.
- To learn “Secrets” to getting hired quickly read the 7 Secrets To Getting Hired report.
Most Common Positions At KFC & Income Information
There are two employment categories of KFC applications online: entry level and management positions. Basically, entry-level positions will be involved in making food and attending to customers by greeting them in a professional and friendly manner, being behind the counter, listening to them and offering ideas about the menu, taking orders, participating in promotions and preparing food. This is for people who are great team players, since you will be relying on others as much as they rely on you. If you feel this is opportunity is right for you, please apply today, by filling a KFC Application. To fill out a KFC form for an entry level position, you should be 16 years and over.
For a full-time or management position, one should be 18 years and over. These are mainly management positions and as such require individuals who possess excellent team leadership and time management skills. To qualify, you should have already completed a quality training and certification program. As a manager at Kentucky Fried Chicken, your responsibilities will include hiring and training workers, overseeing operations, making work charts for staff, delegating work, and most importantly ensuring that the customers leave satisfied. KFC applications and positions that fall under management include:
- Shift supervisor
- General manager
- Assistant manager
A shift supervisor will earn anything from $10 to $12 per hour, while assistant managers and general managers earn from $ 25,000 to $ 60,000 per year. As with any job at any organization experience, job title and performance go a long way in determining how much one earns, the same goes for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
There are many jobs that fall within administrative and professional categories on a KFC employment application:
- Retail associates
- Administrative Assistants
- Maintenance Technicians
- Creative Culinary
- Web Developing
For more information about how you can apply for these jobs, check for vacancies at KFC Online.
Kentucky Fried Chicken provides the following benefits:
- You will undergo training and at the same you are paid a salary.
- You will have a bonus at the end of every year.
- Your job will basically be on shift basis, so you will have time to do other things when you are not working, in fact you can take another job or study.
- Even if you begin at an entry level position, there is potential for you to grow your career with hard work.
- When you retire, you will be entitled to retirement benefits.
- You will be eligible for employee assistance when you need it.
- Tuition reimbursement and stock purchase plans when you qualify.
- You will be eligible for health and dental coverage, prescription drugs, life insurance coverage, disability and accident insurance.
- Discounted gym membership, flexible spending accounts and mentoring programs, all this is when you are qualified.
- Annual paid vacations, holiday pay and sick leave.
This could be the job you have been searching to find. Take the time today to fill out a KFC Application form online?
KFC History And Trivia
- The company was founded by Harland Sanders in 1930; the first outlet was in front of a gas station where he served as station operator, cashier and chief cook.
- Do you know which brand owns Kentucky Fried Chicken? Answer: “Yum! Brands”
- Do you know which products have since been discontinued? “The Colonel’s Rotisserie Gold, Chicken Little Sandwich and Smokey Chipotle.”
- Do you know what Kentucky Fried Chicken’s specialty is? Answer: “Chicken” of course!
These are some of the trivia you should consider before filling out a KFC job application. Visit their website today.