Forever 21 Job Application Online
With retail outlets in major cities across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, Forever 21 features accessories and fashion clothing adults and teenagers of both genders. The chain originated in 1984 as a single Los Angeles location, launched by a Korean couple catering to those in the Korean American community who were looking to update their style with American fashions. The concept quickly grew as the stores’ trend-setting made-in-California fashions drew the attention of consumers, and soon the company was opening new stores every six months or so. Given its multitude of stores located on almost every continent, your Forever 21 application online can set you up with a job allowing for easy transfers if you foresee geographical moves in your future. Particularly for those who already have an active interest in fashion, a Forever 21 online application positions them in a field they love, where their interest can be translated to professional expertise.
Minimum Employment Age At Forever 21:
The Forever 21 job application online is available to applicants of age sixteen or older.
Forever 21 Store Hours
Click the “Store Locator” link at the top of the website to search for specific locations near you and to determine the hours of those stores. Hours of operation at many Forever 21locations run from around ten in the morning until about eight at night, with shorter hours on Sundays. Additional shift hours for positions like merchandising, warehousing, transportation, and take place outside of the stores’ operating hours, meaning that your Forever 21 job application may apply to a flexible schedule which allows you to work around other existing time commitments.
Important Tips To Apply Online With Forever 21
- Click on the “Careers” link at the foot of the website to view information about upcoming job fairs, as well as a listing of available jobs at retail locations, corporate headquarters, and shipping centers, as well as a link to the Forever 21 careers application.
- For some positions you will be asked to submit a resume with your Forever 21 job application form. If you haven’t already prepared a resume, go ahead and make use of any of the many available online templates to help you create one. Submission information for the resumé is found on the careers page of the company’s website.
- As part of your Forever 21 application form online, you willhave the opportunity to create an online profile to facilitate the application process. Once created, your profile can be matched to suitable jobs, and you can generate an automatic search wizard to alert you to additional positions suited to your skills, as those jobs come open.
- The search tool on the Forever 21 Careers page enables you to search for current job openings by geographical location, by job category, or by keyword search. Clicking on any job title in the list will take you to a detailed job description outlining the requirements and the responsibilities of the position, and you can submit your Forever 21 online job application for that position directly from the description page.
- Forever 21employ all sorts of social media outlets to stay connected with customers and advertise specials and sales. As you contemplate submitting your Forever 21 application, check out the Facebook page, YouTube channel, Flickr page, Twitter feed, blog, and downloadable mobile apps. Your up-to-date knowledge of the company’s current news will serve you well in an interview following your Forever 21 job application form online.
Most Common Positions At Forever 21 & Income Information
Your Forever 21 application form allows you to apply for the many hourly positions, including Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Cashier, Customer Service Representative, Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing and Advertising, Loss Prevention, Merchandising, Shift Leader, Merchandise Planner, Bilingual Employee Relations, Supply Associate, Security Guard, Fit Model, Project Administrative Assistant, and Technical Designer or Consultant. Salaried positions include Store Manager (earning $45,000-$55,000 per year), Assistant Manager (earning $30,000-$40,000 annually), and Distribution Center Supervisor.
Forever 21 Benefits
When your application for Forever 21 results in a job, you will enjoy employee benefits including retirement 401(K) savings plans and pension plans; paid vacations, holidays, and sick leave; health coverage including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as prescription drug coverage; flexible scheduling; insurance for long term and short term disability; an Employee Assistance Program for issues like counseling; competitive wages; and employee training programs. And for those who are fashion aficionados themselves, the substantial employee shopping discount is no negligible perk.
Helpful Things to Know About Forever 21
The trend-setting merchandise offered by Forever 21 (both in stores and through online ordering) includes accessories, lingerie, shoes, jewelry, handbags, belts, scarves, sunglasses, swimwear, makeup and bath products, and clothing for men, women, teens, children, plus sizes, and even maternity. Experience and interest in fashion trends and fads is, in this case, an aptitude worth mentioning on your Forever 21 application form. The Forever 21 Company also offers trainings for its employees, so you can submit a Forever 21 employment application even without prior experience in this area.
Forever 21 History and Trivia
- The Forever 21 blog (published under the title: “You Ask. We Tell. Here’s the Skinny.”) keeps subscribers up to date on the latest fashion news, trends, celebrity looks, red carpet events, and Forever 21 products. Loyal consumers can also subscribe to Twitter, Facebook, and other forms of social media, and never miss a coupon or discount.
- Also available online are 21TV and 21Music, both of which are multimedia outlets offering video and music as trendy as the store’s clothing fashions.
- Mobile applications specific to the Forever 21 chain of fashion stores are available for download to consumers’ smartphones or mobile devices, allowing customers the convenience of browsing and ordering online, checking the status of orders and deliveries, and staying updated on specials and sales.
- The Social Responsibility policy of Forever 21, available to read on the website, specifies a commitment to ethical outsourcing, vendor compliance standards, transparency in supply chain, and other issues of social and ecological importance.
- With nearly a quarter century of business success to its credit, Forever 21 has proven its staying power and carried made-in-California fashions to nearly every corner of the world. Forever 21 applications are a solid bet, given the enduring nature of the company you aim to join.
To visit Forever 21′s website click here.
If you’d like retail you may want to check out other companies in the retail clothing industry.